- Effectively removes hard, head and calloused skin
- Easy to use contoured handle
- Washable and reusable
Removes corns, callous and hard skin safely and effectively.
LloydsPharmacy corn & callous safety knife is designed to allow corns and callouses to be removed quickly and safely. The blades can easily be removed for washing or replacement making LloydsPharmacy corn & callous safety knife your long-term answer to hard skin removal.
Features of LloydsPharmacy corn & callous safety knife
- Hard skin, corns and calloused skin removal
- Reusable and washable
- Removes hard skin safely and quickly
- Easy to use
Please Note: Customers must be over the age of 18 to purchase this product.
- 1 x LloydsPharmacy corn & callous safety knife
Warnings and cautions
- The razor blades are extremely sharp and should be handled with extreme care
- Not to be used by diabetics or haemophiliacs
- People with circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before using this product
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use this product for any other purpose
How to use
Directions for use:
- Soak feet in warm water to soften tough skin
- Dry the feet thoroughly
- Gently draw the knife across the corn or callous in a shaving motion to remove thin layers of dead skin. Do not use excessively, only for the removal of dead skin.
Directions for changing blades:
- Using one hand, hold the safety knife handle so that the razor blade is facing the back of the handle. With the other hand gently pull down on the sides of the razor holder to release from the handle.
- Taking care, the blade can be reversed or replaced with a new blade from a LloydsPharmacy replacement blade pack.
- Place the razor holder with the blade on a flat surface, hold the razor holder on both sides and with slight pressure ease onto the handle.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here