- Quickly get rid of corns and calluses
- Double edge blades
- To be used with Lloydspharmacy corn & callus safety knife
Replacement blades for the LloydsPharmacy corn & callus safety knife.
When you pair these 10 replacement blades with the LloydsPharmacy corn & callous safety knife, you'll uncover a safe and hygienic way to get rid of corns and calluses. Corns and calluses are thick patches of skin that form on the bottom of your feet and are frequently caused by frequent walking or poorly fitted footwear.
Corns and calluses can be frustrating, but with the LloydsPharmacy corn & callus safety knife and replacement blades you'll never have to worry. Simply store in your cupboard for future use and follow the instructions carefully to enjoy corn and callus-free feet.
Features of LloydsPharmacy corn & callous safety knife replacement blades
- 10 replacement blades
- Safe and hygienic
- Quick removal of corns and calluses
- Minimal discomfort when used correctly
- 10 x safety knife replacement blades
- Adults who live with corns and calluses
Warnings and cautions
- The razor blades are sharp and should be handled with care
- Not suitable for diabetics or haemophiliacs
- People with circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before using this product
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use this product for any other purpose
How to use
- Using one hand, hold the safety knife handle so that the razor blade is facing the back of the handle. With the other hand gently pull down on the sides of the razor holder to release from the handle.
- Taking care, insert a new blade onto the razor holder.
- Place the razor holder with the blade on a flat surface, hold the razor holder on both sides and with slight pressure ease onto the handle.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here