- Washable and reusable
- Elasticated fabric for comfort
- Moisturises the skin
Cutting edge polymer gel technology offering full wrap-around protection.
LloydsPharmacy corn wraps are made using cutting edge polymer gel technology offering full wrap-around protection for toes or fingers and relief from corns. By reducing virtually all pressure and friction to the skin whilst softening the corn and the surrounding areas with mineral oil, the Corn Wraps can dramatically aid in the removal of even the toughest corns whilst helping to prevent new ones. Also works as an overnight finger cuticle softener.
Features of LloydsPharmacy corn wraps
- Protecting against blistering and chaffing
- Aids removal of corns and prevents new ones
- Cushions, comforts and protects
- Has a slim, low profile to easily fit in any show Moisturises the skin
- 3x LloydsPharmacy corn wraps
Warnings and cautions
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult a medical professional before using
- If pain, numbness or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- If you are unsure of your condition , or have any concerns regarding your toe, nail or feet visit your GP / Pharmacist for advice
- Not to be used on broken skin. Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Slide over toe (or finger).
- If needed, remove and carefully trim with sharp scissors.
- To allow skin to breathe, do not wear for more than 16 hours continuously.
Carefully wash with water and mild soap.
Air dry only.
Sprinkle a small amount of talcum powder on the gel after washing to remove stickiness.
Replace product when gel has eventually worn thin.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here