- For minor injuries and scalds
- Ideal for first aid kits
- Disposable - simply discard when used
Cushioned dressing for cuts, minor burns and scalds.
LloydsPharmacy cushioned dressing pads help to take care of wounds and minor burns. These absorbent pads have been made with fibres that absorbs fluids whilst avoiding sticking to the wound, the dressing is a reliable and good-value addition to any first aid kit. Each dressing has been cushioned to support and help protect the wound whilst providing comfort.
Features of LloydsPharmacy cushioned dressing pad
- Cushioning for extra comfort and protection
- Non-stick fibre doesn’t stick to the wound
- Absorbs fluids effectively
- Must be changed at least once a day
- Also available in smaller size
- 9.5 x 2 x 13.5cm
- Cuts, minor burns and scalds
Warnings and cautions
- Always wash hands before and after treating a wound
- Use each dressing once only
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Gently clean the wound and surrounding skin and dry thoroughly.
- Apply dressing over the wound and secure edges with dressing tape or bandage.
- Replace with a fresh dressing at least once a day.
Absorbent fibre and PE net films and scalds. The absorbent fibre and absorb wound exudate and do not stick on the wound.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here