- Fast and accurate
- Hygienic and safe infrared measurement
- Includes disposable ear covers
Quick, easy and accurate, with easy to read results.
Body temperature is a good indicator of general health. The LloydsPharmacy digital ear thermometer provides a convenient, easy and accurate way to take a temperature. With one click you are delivered with rapid reading of your temperature and with a green light which indicates that the temperature is normal and a red light for a high temperature. The ear canal is an ideal place to measure temperature as the ear drum shares the blood supply with the hypothalamus - the temperature control centre of the brain.
Features of LloydsPharmacy digital ear thermometer
- Fast reading
- Green light for normal and red light for a high temperature
- Disposable ear covers included
- 1 x Digital ear thermometer (TH1009A)
- 20 x Disposable ear covers
- User manual
- Includes 2 x AAA batteries
Warnings and cautions
- For accurate results clean the probe before and after each use and replace with a new disposable cover (additional covers can be purchased separately)
- Do not drop the thermometer or subject it to strong vibrations or impact
- Keep ear covers out of reach of children. May pose a choking hazard if swallowed
How to use
This is a medical device please review the instructions included in the packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here