- Oral tablets
- 300mg of aspirin
- Headaches, fibrositis and sore throats
For the relief of mild to moderate pain.
LloydsPharmacy dispersal aspirin 300mg 32 tablets offer relief of mild to moderate pain including: headache, fibrositis, sore throat, sciatica, migraine, period pains, rheumatic pain, lumbago, toothache, neuralgia (nerve pain), muscular aches, sprains and strains, symptomatic relief of colds and flu, and joint swelling and stiffness.
Features of LloydsPharmacy dispersal aspirin 300mg 32 tablets
- For relief of mild to moderate pain
- 300mg of aspirin
- Easy to swallow
- 32 tablets
- Ages 16 and older
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date on the carton
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take if you are allergic to aspirin or any other anti-inflammatory pain killers or any of the other ingredients, if you have or ever had a stomach ulcer, or have or ever had gout or blood clotting disorders
- Consult your doctor before taking aspirin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you suffer from asthma or are taking other medication
How to use
- Take 1 to 3 tablets to be dispersed in water every 4 hours, or as directed by your doctor.
- Not more than 4 doses in any 24 hours.
- A lower dose is recommended for the elderly.
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age unless on the advice of a doctor.
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days consult your doctor.
Each tablet contains 300mg Aspirin.
Also contains: Lactose, Sodium Saccharin, Potato Starch, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Talc and Calcium Carbonate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here