- Oral tablets
- 300mg of aspirin
- Headaches, fibrositis and sore throats
For the relief of mild to moderate pain.
LloydsPharmacy dispersal aspirin 300mg 32 tablets offer relief of mild to moderate pain including: headache, fibrositis, sore throat, sciatica, migraine, period pains, rheumatic pain, lumbago, toothache, neuralgia (nerve pain), muscular aches, sprains and strains, symptomatic relief of colds and flu, and joint swelling and stiffness.
Features of LloydsPharmacy dispersal aspirin 300mg 32 tablets
- For relief of mild to moderate pain
- 300mg of aspirin
- Easy to swallow
- 32 tablets
- Ages 16 and older
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date on the carton
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take if you are allergic to aspirin or any other anti-inflammatory pain killers or any of the other ingredients, if you have or ever had a stomach ulcer, or have or ever had gout or blood clotting disorders
- Consult your doctor before taking aspirin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you suffer from asthma or are taking other medication
How to use
- Take 1 to 3 tablets to be dispersed in water every 4 hours, or as directed by your doctor.
- Not more than 4 doses in any 24 hours.
- A lower dose is recommended for the elderly.
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age unless on the advice of a doctor.
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days consult your doctor.
Each tablet contains 300mg Aspirin.
Also contains: Lactose, Sodium Saccharin, Potato Starch, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Talc and Calcium Carbonate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here