- Helps to prevent heart attacks and strokes
- Dissolvable tablets
- Lowers likelihood of blood clots
Daily low dose aspirin for the prevention of strokes and heart attacks.
LloydsPharmacy dispersible aspirin tablets provide a daily low-dose of aspirin which is known to thin the blood. Your doctor may recommend this medicine if you've ever experienced a stroke or a heart attack.
Aspirin in low doses makes the blood less sticky which can help to prevent recurring heart attacks or strokes. A heart attack or stroke occurs when blood clots too quickly and blocks the artery, stopping the heart from effectively pumping blood around the body. When taken daily, LloydsPharmacy dispersible aspirin tablets can help lower the likelihood of future blood clots.
Features of LloydsPharmacy dispersible aspirin 75mg 100 tablets
- Can help prevent heart attacks and strokes
- Dissolves in water
- Assists proper blood circulation
- Suitable for those who have undergone bypass surgery
- 100 tablets
- Adults who have previously experienced a heart attack or stroke, or have recently undergone bypass surgery
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if allergic to any of the ingredients or if you suffer from asthma, have a stomach ulcer, a history of stomach ulcers or indigestion, or are taking other blood thinning drugs
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant and do not take if you are breast feeding
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Do not store above 25 °C
- Store in the original container and keep tightly closed
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not suitable for children under 16, unless advised by a doctor
How to use
- Consult a clinician before taking this medicine and be sure to read the attached leaflet before use.
- The usual dose, for long term use, is 1 or 2 tablets once daily. In some circumstances a higher dose may be appropriate, especially in the short term and up to 4 tablets a day may be used on the advice of a doctor.
- Disperse tablet in a glass of water and drink.
Active ingredients: Aspirin PH.Eur. 75mg.
Other ingredients: Lactose and Sodium.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here