- Eases Shoulder, back and joint pain
- Can be used alongside medication
- 25 adjustable levels of intensity
TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkillers.
The dual channel digital TENS pain reliever is easy to use and helps to ease aches and pains. TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is recognised as a safe method of easing pain. TENS is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. The dual channel digital pain TENS reliever works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from the gel pads (controlled by the user at all times).
This eases pain in two ways:
- It blocks the body's pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain. TENS interrupts these pain signals.
- TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkillers.
Use Digital pain reliever for:
- Shoulder pain
- Hand pain
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Leg pain
Features of Dual channel digital TENS pain reliever
- Can be used alongside medication
- 25 adjustable power intensities
- Lightweight and portable
- TENS Dual Channel digital pain reliever
- User manual
- 4 adhesive gel pads
- Output cable
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Please read the enclosed user manual carefully before use.
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems
- Not suitable without supervision for children under 16 years of age
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product
- Please refer to the user manual for additional warnings and cautions
- You should always consult your GP if you are concerned about prolonged or severe pain
How to use
- Make sure the batteries and the output cables are installed correctly.
- Connect the output cable to the gel pad.
- Attach the gel pad to the area surrounding the pain area (for more information please look at the programs and gel pad placement in the instruction manual.
- You are ready to go.
- This product is easy to use however for a more in-depth instructions please see the instruction manual.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here