- Free from lactose
- Supports a busy lifestyle
- Orange flavoured
Lloydspharmacy effervescent multivitamins and minerals with sweetener food supplement, 20 Orange flavoured tablets.
A combination of vitamins and minerals to help support a busy lifestyle. Contains a range of B vitamins which helps in the release of energy from the body's food source.Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of LloydsPharmacy energise effervescent 20 tablets
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Helps the release of energy from foods
- Range of B vitamins
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 20 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicine
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take one tablet daily, dissolved in a glass of water.
Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Bulking Agent (Sorbitol), Calcium Carbonate, Polyethylne Glycol, Magnesium Oxide, Maltodextrin, Nicotinamide, Sweetener (Aspartame*), Calcium Pantothenate, Sweetener (Acesulfame K), Riboflavin, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Peach Flavouring, Colour (Beetroot Concentrate), Acacia, Apricot Flavouring, Maracuja Flavouring, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, *Contains a source of Phenylalanine
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here