- Soft knitted cover
- Ideal for cold nights
- Can help soothe aches and pains
Hot water bottle with soft knitted cover for use when cold or to help relieve pain.
The LloydsPharmacy extra long hot water bottle is sealed with an effective stopper to prevent leaking, this hot water bottle can be used to warm up your bed during winter or can be carried around for comfort when feeling under the weather.
Applying a hot water bottle to sore muscles stimulates blood flow, which can also help to relieve any soreness or cramping. This easy-to-use and re-usable hot water bottle is the perfect addition to any household.
Features of LloydsPharmacy extra long hot water bottle
- Fill volume 2 litres
- Easy to use
- Stopper to prevent leaking
- L:72cm x W:12cm
- Children over 36 months old (under supervision)
Warnings and cautions
- Check your bottle and stopper thoroughly before use to make sure it is not damaged
- Take care when filling as splashing may cause burns
- Always allow boiled water to stand for a couple of minutes before pouring into hot-water bottle
- Use a cover for your bottle to prevent burns and avoid using on one area of the body for an extended period of time
- Remove the hot water bottle from your bed before sleeping to avoid any accidental burns
- Never apply excess pressure to your hot water bottle
- Store your hot water bottle with the stopper removed in a cool, dry place away from hot surfaces, oil or grease. Water should be completely drained when not in use, and nothing should be placed on top of the hot water bottle during storage
- Regularly check your hot water bottle for wear and tear
- Elderly people or those living with sensitive skin should use hot water bottles with care
- Children should be supervised at all times
- Not suitable for babies
How to use
- Please follow the instructions and warnings printed on the packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here