- Relief from temporary sleep disturbance
- For a restful night's sleep
- One a night
For the temporary relief of sleeplessness (insomnia).
A temporary inability to fall asleep can be caused by a number of external factors such as temperature, loud noises, or even stress, anxiety or depression. Sleepless nights are frustrating for those who experience them as they can get in the way of productivity. Low sleep can also greatly impact a person's mood, which in turn can impact sleep and begin a vicious cycle. LloydsPharmacy extra strength sleep aid tablets can help to break that cycle by providing temporary relief from night-time sleeplessness.
LloydsPharmacy extra strength sleep aid tablets contain the active ingredient diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine that works by blocking the stimulating effect histamine has on the brain. This is a drowsy medicine which will help reduce alertness and send you off into the first stages of sleep.
Features of LloydsPharmacy extra strength sleep aid tablets - 20 tablets
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Longer and deeper sleep
- Clinically proven night-time sleep aid
- Helps with relaxation
- Leaves you feeling refreshed in the morning
- 20 tablets
- Adults and children over 16
Warnings and cautions
- Read information leaflet carefully before use
- Not suitable for children under 16
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
- Do not exceed stated dose
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
1. Take one tablet 20 minutes before going to bed.
Active ingredient: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg
Other ingredients: Lactose
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here