- Assortment of shapes and sizes
- Breathable fabric
Fabric plasters for an assortment of cuts and scrapes.
LloydsPharmacy fabric plasters are made from a breathable fabric to assist wound healing. They are made of a low allergy, latex free adhesion to reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
Features of LloydsPharmacy fabric plasters
- Latex free
- Different shapes and sizes
- Assists wound healing
- 40 x plasters
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Always clean cuts and scrapes before use
- Always wash hands before and after treating a wound
- If the wound continues to bleed or becomes swollen, reddened or painful, seek medical advice
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not use if individual wrappers are damaged or torn
- Do not use after expiry date
How to use
- Gently cleanse and dry the wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Apply the plaster without stretching and press down edges firmly.
- If the wound continues to bleed or becomes swollen, reddened or painful, seek medical advice.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here