- Essential first aid items
- Suitable for whole family
- On-the-go first aid
A family first aid kit with a range of essential items.
The LloydsPharmacy family first aid kit comprises all the first aid necessities that you may require. It includes microporous tape, vinyl powder-free gloves, universal shears, fabric dressing strip, conforming bandage, conforming bandage, low adherent dressing pads, wash-proof plasters, sterile dressing and saline cleansing wipes. All of these contents are packed safely in a handy green pouch along with white mesh pockets inside for extra space.
Features of LloydsPharmacy first aid kit
- Travel size green bag
- Each item individually wrapped
- For a variety of household injuries
- Pockets for extra
- 1 x green pouch
- 1 x pair of powder-free gloves
- 1 x fabric dressing strip (6cm x 1m)
- 2 x conforming bandage (5cm x 4m)
- 2 x conforming bandage (7.5cm x 4m)
- 10 x wash-proof plaster wallets
- 10 x wash-proof children's assorted plasters
- 2 x sterile dressing (5cm x 7.5cm)
- 4 x saline cleansing wipes sterile
- Whole family
Warnings and cautions
- Make sure you read the instructions carefully before using any item
- Make sure that expired items are replaced
- See individual packaging for more instructions before use
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Please read the guidance leaflet provided for more information on how each item should be use.
Please see individual packaging for more information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here