- Can be taken both orally and under the arm
- Built-in fever alert
- Stores pervious readings
LloydsPharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer.
LloydsPharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer can be used to take oral, rectal and underarm temperature. Our digital thermometer also has a built-in fever alert. If the temperature measured exceeds 37.8 °C (100 °F), the device will beep repeatedly sounding 3 rapid, consecutive beeps this is a great feature for parents and their children.
Features of LloydsPharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer
- Flexible tip allows easy use
- Flexible tip allows comfortable use
- Temperature can be taken both orally and under the arm
- Provides accurate results in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Stores the last reading that was taken
- 1 x LloydsPharmacy digital thermometer
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Adults and children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- This device must be cleaned after each use to avoid cross-contamination.
- To clean the device please use an alcohol swab or cotton tissue moistened with alcohol
- Do not sterilise by boiling or steam sterilising as it can damage the device
How to use
- Press the on/off device to turn the device on.
- To change from centigrade to Fahrenheit press and hold the on off button for three seconds.
- Once the device has been turned on the device will calibrate and display a standard centigrade for 1 second, once this has been done the device is ready to take a temperature.
- This device can be used to take oral, underarm and rectal use for full details please ready the instruction manual provided.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here