- Waterproof design
- Soft flexible tip
- 60 second readings
Temperature readings in just 60 seconds.
The Flexi tip thermometer has a soft flexible tip making it a quick and easy way to measure your body temperatures and gives you readings in just 60 seconds.
Suitable for the whole family, the LloydsPharmacy flexi tip thermometer can take readings from under the tongue or armpits and gives of an alert if a high temperature is recorded. With an in built memory function, this thermometer displays the last recorded temperature that was taken.
Features of LloydsPharmacy flexi tip thermometer
- 2 in 1 thermometer
- 60 second oral reading
- Fever alert sound when temperature is too high
- Stores last recorded temperature
- Travel sized
- Replaceable button cell LR41 battery which is included
- 1 x thermometer
- Adults and children under supervision
- Excessive sweating
Warnings and cautions
- Follow instructions carefully before use.
How to use
- Switch the thermometer on by pressing the measuring button.
- Place the thermometer in the mouth.
- Hold the button about 1 second, the device will beep once initially and when it beeps twice, the measurement is complete.
- Temperature reading will be displayed on the screen.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here