- Removes hard and dry skin
- Leaves feet feeling smooth and soft
An at-home foot pedicure device for beautiful silky feet.
The LloydsPharmacy foot pedi is a rechargeable home pedicure device that helps to leave your feet feeling soft and smooth. The gentle and effective abrasive wheel will remove rough, hard, calloused skin leaving your feet feeling fabulous.
In no time at all you will start to feel and see the difference on your feet, as the rollers gently and effectively buff away hard and dry skin. Suitable for most skin types, the foot pedi will leave your feet looking and feeling loved and cared for.
Features of LloydsPharmacy foot pedi
- Suitable for most skin types
- Water resistant
- Removes calluses, hard and dry skin
- Replacement rollers are available to buy
- 1x Rechargeable foot pedi
- 1x Cover
- 1x Brush
- 1x Replacement roller wheel
- 1x Mains plug adaptor
- Most skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For use on hard skin of the feet only, do not use on any other part of the body
- Do not use if you have diabetes
- Those living with circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before using
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Clean and cleanse your feet before switching your LloydsPharmacy foot pedi on.
- Allow the roller to move slowly over your feet without pushing too hard.
- When finished, switch device off and clean as instructed.
- Rinse your feet off and moisturise for best effects.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here