- Helps to maintain normal bone health
- Can take up to three a day
- With manganese & bioflavonoids
Daily supplements that support normal bone health.
These daily supplements contain essential minerals important for overall bone health and energy.
Glucosamine: a compound found naturally in the body and is important for cartilage (the flexible tissue that protects our joints).
Chondroitin: helps to prevent cartilage breakdown.
Bioflavonoids: enhances the action of vitamin C in the body and supports blood circulation.
Manganese: aids normal functioning of the brain and nervous system.
Features of LloydsPharmacy glucosamine, chondroitin, bioflavonoids and manganese food supplements 60 tablets
- Can assist in bone health and flexibility
- Helps to increase energy levels
- Daily tablets
- Easy to include in your routine
- Perfect for seniors
- equivalent to
- 60 tablets
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place Replace cap and turn until click is heard
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to Use
Adults and children over 12:
- Swallow one to three tablets daily, with a meal.
Glucosamine Sulphate Dipotassium Chloride ( Crustacean), Chondroitin Sulphate Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Maltodextrin, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Glucose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Manganese Sulphate. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here