- Up to three a day
- Supports healthy joints
- Contains Vitamin C
Easy to swallow vitamin E tablet.
LloydsPharmacy glucosamine sulphate tablets helps the normal function of cartilage which supports healthy joints. Glucosamine with Vitamin C to help the normal function of cartilage which supports healthy joints. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of LloydsPharmacy glucosamine sulphate 500mg tablets
- High strength
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Daily supplement
- Contains shellfish
Ingredient Typical weight per tablet %NRV* Vitamin C 12mg 15 Glucosamine 393mg - Glucosamine Sulphate 500mg -
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- If you suffer from epilepsy, consult your doctor before taking this product
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard
How to use
- Take up to three tablets each day.
Glucosamine Sulphate Dipotassium Chloride ( Crustacean) , Cellulose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Glucose, Stearic Acid, Talc.
Free from: Sugar and yeast
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here