- Once a day tablet
- Maintains a healthy heart
- 250mg of EPA/DHA
Easy to swallow capsule that provides you with 250mg of EPA and DHA.
Provides the daily intake of 250mg of EPA & DHA per capsule which contributes to the normal function of the heart. This product is high in Omega 3 fatty acids, which provide a source of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Features of LloydsPharmacy high strength omega 3 fish oil 1000mg
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Easy to swallow
- Source of Eicosapentaenoic acid
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Rich in Docosahexaenoic acid
Ingredient Typical weight per tablet %NRV Fish body oil 1000mg - Providing
EPA & DHA
- 30 capsules / 900 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard.
How to use
- Take on tablet each day.
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Glycerol) , Antioxidant (Tocopherol).
For allergens see ingredients in bold
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here