- Reduces pain
- Low allergy adhesive
- Heals and protects
An effective treatment on all kinds of wounds.
LloydsPharmacy hydrocolloid faster healing plasters are an effective treatment on all kinds of wounds; minor cuts, grazes and scrapes to reduce pain and aid healing. The hydrocolloid interacts with the natural secretions of the skin to create an environment around the wound to speed up the healing process and reduce pain.
LloydsPharmacy hydrocolloid faster healing plasters 16 pack
- Easy to open
- Contains 16 plaster
- 16 plasters
Warnings can cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not use after expiry date, See base of pack
- Do not use if wrapper is damaged or torn
How to use
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Peel open the plaster wrapper and remove the backing papers from the plaster.
- Do not touch the adhesive surface.
- Place the plaster centrally over the affected area.
- Press down the edges firmly.
- The longer the plaster remains in place the more effective it will be.
- Do not remove the plaster until it becomes loose.
- The plaster will loosen naturally when it requires removal or replacement.
- Replace as required.
- If the wound continues to bleed or becomes swollen, reddened or painful, seek medical advice.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here