- Suitable for mild to moderate eczema
- Reduces inflammation
- Clinically proven
For the treatment of dry skin conditions and reactions to insect bites and allergies.
LloydsPharmacy hydrocortisone cream contains the active ingredient hydrocortisone which is a steroid. Hydrocortisone cream is intended for use on the skin to stop swelling and irritation. It works by changing the way your body reacts to the irritation.
If you experience dry skin conditions such as dermatitis or eczema, then LloydsPharmacy hydrocortisone cream can help prevent the flare up from getting any worse and soothe discomfort. By simply rubbing a small amount of this cream onto the affected area, you'll find inflammation, redness and itchiness reduce for up to twelve hours. LloydsPharmacy hydrocortisone cream is also effective on insect bites, allergies and other irritants.
Features of LloydsPharmacy hydrocortisone cream 1% 15g
- Clinically proven
- Soothes itchiness and inflammation
- Suitable for a variety of dry skin conditions
- Easy application
- Helps to manage symptoms
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use in pregnancy or on children under 10 years without medical advice
- Do not use on the face
- Do not use on the eyes, genital region, broken or infected skin including cold sores, acne, impetigo and athlete's foot
- If concerned or if there is no improvement in your condition, please consult your doctor
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Use sparingly over a small area once/twice a day for a maximum period of one week.
Active ingredients: Hydrocortisone BP 1% w/w.
Other ingredients: Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax, Liquid Paraffin, Macrogol 300, White Soft Paraffin, Purified Water and Chlorocresol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here