- Durable and lightweight
- Sleek grey and white powder coat finish
- 3 compartments and safety lock
Easy organisation for all your first aid essential and medicines and liquids.
Made from light weight metal with a grey and white powder coated finish, the LloydsPharmacy medicine box is split into 3 sections for easy organisation to store your essential medicines and liquids. It also features a child proof lock.
The medicine box is spacious, efficient and practical fitting into the three compartments everything you need for your first aid kit including; plasters, bandages, dressing and medicines. The medicine box can be stored anywhere in your home from the kitchen cupboard to the bathroom. The box doesn’t take too much space, with a small compact style.
Medicine box only, products are not included.
Features of LloydsPharmacy metal medicines box with 3 divisions
- Tight-fitting lid to protect against moisture, humidity and contamination
- Constructed from study lightweight metal
- Grey and white powder coated finish
- Child proof lock
- Durable and heavy-duty
- Compartmentalised with the 3 compartments to separate your first aid essentials
- A must-have-item for every home
- No need to assemble
- Carry handles on the side
- Easily identifiable to stop time consuming searches
- Fits a full first aid kit
- Colour: Grey
- (W) 16cm x (L) 23cm X (H) 17cm
- Materials: Metal tin with powder coating
- All your first aid kit, including: plasters, bandages, dressings and medicines
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For domestic use only
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here