- Firm hold
- Suitable for surgical dressings
- Can be used on sensitive skin
LloydsPharmacy micro porous tape is designed to hold surgical dressings and devices in place. This tape has a white, breathable non-woven backing. Low allergy, latex free adhesive to reduce allergic reactions. Suitable for use even on sensitive skin.
Features of LloydsPharmacy microporous tape
- Low allergy adhesive
- Holds dressings in place
- 1.25cm x 5m
- Surgical dressings
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not place directly onto an open wound
How to use
- Wash hands
- Clean and dry the wound and surrounding area
3. Cut the tape to the required length
4. Apply dressing to the wound and secure with tape pressing down the edges firmly
5. Replace dressing as required
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here