- 4 gel replacement pads
- 15-20 uses per pad*
- For use with the LloydsPharmacy migrain TENS
Adhesive gel pads for use with the LloydsPharmacy migrain pain relief TENS.
TENS is recognised as a safe method of easing pain and is regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from the gel pads (controlled by the user at all times). TENS eases pain in two ways, blocking the body's pain signals and stimulates the body's production of endorphins.
Features of LloydsPharmacy migraine TENS replacement pads
- 15-20 uses per pad*
- Soft gel pad
- A great alternative to medication
- Helps to relieve migrains
*When used at 30 minute intervals.
- 4 x gel pads
- Children over the age of 16 years
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight sand reach of children
- Only use with the LloydsPharmacy migraine TENS
- Only use one pad at a time
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or labour, or if you suspect you may be pregnant
- Not suitable for those with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or if you have a heart rhythm problem
- Not for suitable for children under 16 years of age
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here