- Before and after pregnancy
- Free from sugars and yeast
- Nutritional support
Nutritional support during and after pregnancy.
LloydsPharmacy mum to be tablets have been specially formulated to provide nutritional support before, during and after pregnancy with a tablet rich in multivitamins and minerals.
Features of LloydsPharmacy mum to be tablets
- High strength
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Daily supplement
Ingredient Typical weigh per tablet %NRV* Vitamin D 10µg 200 Vitamin E 12mg ‘±-TE 100 Vitamin K 75µg 100 Vitamin C 80mg 100 Thiamin(Vitamin B1) 1.1mg 100 Riboflavin(Vitamin B2) 1.4mg 100 Niacin 16mg NE 100 Vitamin B6 1.4mg NE 100 Folic Acid 400µg 200 Vitamin B12 2.5µg 100 Biotin 50µg 100 PantothenicAcid 6mg 100 Calcium 120mg 15 Magnesium 60mg 16 Iron 14mg 100 Zinc 10mg 100 Copper 1000µg 100 Selenium 75µg 136 Chromium 40µg 100 Iodine 150µg 100 BetaCarotene 2.4mg - BetaCarotene 2.4mg -
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard.
How to use
Take one tablet each day.
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Modified Maize Starch, Vitamin E Acetate, Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Colours ( Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides) , Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mannitol, Acacia, Beta Carotene, Copper Sulphate, Sucrose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Maize Starch, Folic Acid, Triglycerides, Antioxidant ( Tocopherol) , Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Free from: Sugar and yeast
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here