- Touch and non-touch modes
- Accurate readings
A reusable non contact thermometer.
The LloydsPharmacy non-contact thermometer has been carefully developed and designed to give you precise and contact free measurements of the forehead. This reusable clinical thermometer has been intended to be used for the intermittent determination of the body's temperature using both a touch and no-touch mode. This thermometer is safe to use on people of all ages.
Which? verdict: An excellent thermometer
This is an excellent Best Buy digital thermometer. It provides accurate temperature measurements and is simple and pleasant to use.
Is it comfortable and easy to use?
From start to finish this is a straightforward thermometer that ticks all the ease-of-use boxes.
Does it provide fast and consistent temperature readings?
Under strict conditions this is an accurate thermometer, but we know that real world use can be a little different, and the way you use a thermometer can affect the consistency of its readings.
Consistency was good for all the thermometers we tested, but this one was highly impressive. Repeated readings by members of our user panel barely varied at all, and it’s one of the only thermometers to score a maximum five stars in this part of the test.
We test how quickly each thermometer takes a reading across 11 temperature points. This thermometer clocked an average measurement time of 1.6 seconds, which is fast.
Features of LloydsPharmacy no-contact thermometer
- Non contact design
- Clinical thermometer
- Precise temperature readings
- Safe for all ages
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use.
How to use
- Keep the non-contact forehead thermometer out of the reach of children.
- Switch the thermometer on by pressing the measuring button.
- Place the thermometer in the hand, make sure the probe is clean before measuring.
- Pressing the measuring button whist holding the thermometer 0-5cm from the center of the forehead.
- Hold the button about 1 second, the device will beep once initially and when it beeps twice , the measurement is complete, the temperature reading will be displayed on the screen.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here