- Easy to swallow caplets
- Fast relief
- Headaches, toothache and period pains
Paracetamol tablets for the relief of mild to moderate pain.
Easy to swallow tablets which focus on relieving mild to moderate pain including, headaches, sore throats, migraines, toothache, period pains and neuralgia. The caplets can also be used for the symptomatic relief of rheumatic aches and pains, feverishness, colds and flu.
Features of LloydsPharmacy paracetamol 500mg
- Easy to swallow
- For the relief of mild to moderate pain
- Relieves headaches
- 500mg caplets
- Children over 6 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days consult your doctor
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
- The dose should not be repeated more frequently than every 4 hours and no more than 4 doses should be taken in any 24 hour period
- Please read the leaflet enclosed before taking the caplets
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original package
How to use
For oral use only. Swallow the caplets with a drink water.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
- One or two caplets up to 4 times a day, or as instructed by your doctor.
Children 6 to 12 years of age:
- Take half to one caplet up to 4 times a day.
Each caplet contains Paracetamol 500mg. Also includes Sodium Metabisulphite (E223). See leaflet for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on all orders
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here