- Over 99% accurate when used from the day your period is due
- Test up to 4 days before your period is due.
- Easy to use
Reliable at-home pregnancy test.
Lloydspharmacy recommend that you test from the day your period is due. However, the pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy and Lloydspharmacy Pregnancy Test can be used to test up to 4 days before your period is due. In clinical testing with early pregnancy samples Lloydspharmacy Pregnancy Test gave the following results:
|Number of days before
the period is due
|% of samples from
pregnant women giving
a 'Pregnant' result
If you test early and get a 'Not Pregnant' result it is possible that the level of pregnancy hormone may not yet be high enough to be detected. You should test again when your period is due.
Features of LloydsPharmacy pregnancy test
- Accurate results
- Easy to use
- Test up to 4 days before your period is due
- 1 x test
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store at room temperature
- Please read the enclosed instructions
- This device is for self testing.
How to use
- Please read the enclosed instructions.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here