- Can be used for heat or cold therapy
- Drug-free pain relief
- Simple to use
A simple home solution for when you're experiencing aches or pains.
The LloydsPharmacy reusable hot cold pack can be used for many of the aches and pains life throws at you. Whether you need heat therapy for the temporary relief of muscle aches, menstrual cramps or back pain, or cold therapy to reduce swelling or headaches, these packs are an essential for every household cupboard.
The LloydsPharmacy hot cold pack can be easily boiled or microwaved to heat up or placed in the fridge or freezer to cool down. Heat therapy works by increasing blood flow to an area to release cramping and aid healing, whereas cold therapy restricts blood flow to reduce swelling. Once at your chosen temperature, you simply need to apply the pack and you'll start feeling the benefits instantly.
Features of LloydsPharmacy reusable hot cold pack
- Drug free pain relief
- Effective hot or cold therapy
- Reduces swelling
- Temporary relief of muscle aches, strains and sprains
- Pouch included
- 1x Gel pack
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Whether used hot or cold, always check that the temperature is not too extreme against the skin
- It is recommended that the gel pack is placed in the pouch or wrapped in a cloth before applying to the skin
- Children should always be supervised
How to use
- Place the gel pack into the microwave for approximately 30 seconds (if gel pack is at room temperature) or 1 minute (if gel pack is frozen) on high power.
- Check the correct temperature has been reached, if not - heat for another 10 seconds and check again - repeat if necessary. (These times are based on a 600W microwave, refer to your microwave instructions and adjust heating times accordingly to suit the power of your microwave).
- Bring water to the boil, remove from the heat and immerse the gel pack for approximately 4 -10 minutes (check after 4 minutes to see if the desired temperature has been reached) if it hasn't return to the water and check again after a minute. Repeat until the correct temperature has been reached but do not exceed 10 minutes in the boiling water.
- Store in the freezer so that the pack is ready to use in case of injury.
- The gel pack takes approximately 1 hour to freeze.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here