- Wash proof
- Breathable material
- Assists wound healing
LloydsPharmacy sensitive plasters are made from a breathable wash proof fabric to assist wound healing.
LloydsPharmacy sensitive plasters 40 assorted is a sensitive plaster that uses breathable material to help assist wound healing. This box of plasters helps to protect your wound from outside irritants and is made from a low allergy, latex free adhesion material that reduces the risk of allergic reactions.
Features of LloydsPharmacy sensitive plasters 40 assorted
- Latex free
- Protects from outside irritants
- Lightweight plaster
- 12x 19 x 38 mm plasters
- 20x 19 x 72 mm plasters
- 8x 38 x 72 mm plasters
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Replace with a fresh plaster as necessary, at least once a day
- If the wound continues to bleed or becomes swollen, reddened or painful, seek medical advice
- Always wash hands before and after treating a wound
How to use
- Gently cleanse and dry the wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Apply the plaster without stretching and press down edges firmly.
- Replace with a fresh plaster as necessary, at least once a day.
- If the wound continues to bleed or becomes swollen, reddened or painful, seek medical advice.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here