- Binds edges of wounds together
- Supports small cuts
- At-home treatment
Skin closure strips that help promote healing in small cuts and wounds.
LloydsPharmacy Skin Closure Strips are an effective treatment for closing, securing and supporting small cuts and minor wounds. They help to keep the edges of wounds together to lessen the opportunity for re-opening resulting in further bleeding, scab formation and scarring..
Features of LloydsPharmacy skin closure 8 strips
- Promotes healing
- Easy to apply
- Low allergy
- Contains 8 strips
- 3mm x 75mm x 5
- 6mm x 75mm x 3
- Small cuts and scrapes
Warnings and cautions
- Follow instructions carefully before use
- For larger wounds contact a healthcare professional immediately
How to use
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Remove the closure from the wrapper.
- Tear away the small perforated tab from one end of the backing card.
- Apply half of the closure to the edge of the wound.
- Place additional strips across the wound as required. For ease of removal peel back the strip from each end towards the cut.
- Gently remove the whole strip.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here