- Aids sleeping
- Traditional herbal remedy
- For the relief of mild anxiety and sleep disturbances
Extract of valerian root for sleepless nights.
Lloydspharmacy Sleep Well is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances due to symptoms of mild anxiety based on traditional use only.
Features of LloydsPharmacy sleep well tablets
- Better sleep
- Natural ingredients
- Easy to swallow tablets
- 30 tablets
- 60 tablets
- Mild anxiety
- Trouble sleeping
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take this product if you are under 18 years, pregnant or breast-feeding, allergic to any of the ingredients
- Valerian may make you feel drowsy. If you are affected, do not drive or operate machines.
- The effects of Valerian may be increased by alcohol. Excessive alcohol consumption should be avoided
- Keep medicines out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- For temporary relief of sleep disturbances due to mild anxiety, take one to two tablets half an hour before bedtime.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole with some water or other liquid.
- If necessary, an additional tablet can be taken earlier in the evening.
One tablet contains 150mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (equivalent to 450 - 900mg of Valerian root). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 70% v|v.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here