- Recovery aid for weak and injured necks
- Soft foam aids supports and immobilises
- Breathable fabric for everyday use
Grey foam neck collar for support and recovery.
LloydsPharmacy soft foam neck collars provide comfortable support for weakened or injured necks. An extra soft foam layer helps to immobalise the neck and aid recovery, whilst breathable fabric outers and anatomical design provide comfort across the day. Simply place around the neck and adjust the hook and adjust until secure and comfortable
Features of LloydsPharmacy soft foam neck collar
- Lightweight and breathable material
- Suitable for everyday use
- Anatomical design
- All-day comfort
- Hook & loop fitting tab for adjustability
- Dimensions: 30.5cm x 14cm x 6cm
- Small neck size: 28-37cm (11 - 15”)
- Medium neck size:: 37-47cm (15 - 18”)
- Large neck size:: 47-53cm (18 - 21”)
- Support for weakened and injured necks
Warnings and cautions
- Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult a medical professional in the instance of serious injury
How to use
- Place the collar around your neck with groove under your chin.
- Secure at the back using the velcro fastener.
80% Foam, 15% Cotton, 5% Polyester.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here