- Clinically tested
- Irregular heart beat indicator
- 3 year guarantee
This speaking blood pressure monitor is a great way to get quick and easy to read blood pressure readings.
High blood pressure is a common health problem affecting over 16 million people in the UK alone. It shows no symptoms and if left untreated can have serious consequences, such as heart attacks and strokes.
The best way to keep track of your blood pressure is by monitoring it using a blood pressure monitor. The fully automatic blood pressure monitor features a talking function with adjustable volume that can be deactivated.
Features of LloydsPharmacy speaking blood pressure monitor
• With cuff for upper arm circumferences from 22 to 36cm
• Classification with coloured scale
• Clinically tested
• Irregular heart beat indicator
• LCD with blue backlighting
• 2 x 60 memory spaces
• Speaking function
• Average results for the last 7 days
• Date and time display
• Automatic switch off
• Batteries and storage pouch included
• 2 user function
• 3 year guarantee
• Fully automatic blood pressure monitor
• 1 arm cuff - standard size (22-36cm)
• 4 x AA batteries (LR6 1.5v)
• Storage pouch
• User manual
How to use
1. Rest for approximately 5 minutes before each measurement.
2. You can perform the measurement either sitting or lying down.
3. Always make sure that the cuff is on a level with your heart.
4. The measurement can be performed on the left or right arm.
5. Please read the enclosed user manual carefully before use.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here