- Based on traditional remidies
- May help to improve a low mood
- Anti-anxiety effects
A traditional herbal remedy.
St John's Wort is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety. St John's Wort comes from the plant hypericum perforatum, which contains hypericin and hyperforin which when ingested are thought to positively affect mood.
Research suggests that St John's Wort may increase the activity of serotonin, a brain chemical responsible for feelings of happiness and contentment. Only one tablet a day is needed to unlock the potential benefits.
Features of LloydsPharmacy St John's Wort 161mg
- Daily tablet
- Based on traditional medicine
- May help reduce mild anxiety and depression
- Can help positively alter mood
- Research based
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are: under 18, are allergic to any of the ingredients, have been diagnosed with depression (as this may not be suitable for you)
- This product contains lactose monohydrate
- Keep medicines out of sight and reach of children
- Swallow the tablet whole with water, do not chew
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
How to use
Take one tablet daily with water.
161 mg of extract (dry extract) from St John’s Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (5-7:1) (equivalent to 806 - 1128 mg St John’s Wort). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60 % v/v. Also contains lactose: see enclosed leaflet.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here