- Targets shoulder, back, neck and joint pain
- Can be used alongside medication
- Six programme settings
The LloydsPharmacy TENS digital pain reliever works by delivering small, painless electrical pulses to the body via electrodes placed on the skin.
These painless electrical pulses block the way pain signals are sent to the brain and stimulates the body to produce its own pain-relieving chemicals called endorphins. As a result, this may ease pain in an individual.
The LloydsPharmacy TENS digital pain reliever is easy to use and can help to treat shoulder, neck and back pain. TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is recognised as a safe method of easing pain that can be used alongside medication. TENS is regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK.
The TENS Digital Pain Reliever works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from the gel pads controlled by the user, in two ways: It blocks the body's pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain. TENS interrupts these pain signals.
TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkillers.
Features of LloydsPharmacy TENS digital pain reliever
- Easy to use, helps to ease aches and pains
- Can be used alongside medication
- Six programme settings to target different areas that may be painful
- Lightweight and portable
- Can be used for; shoulder, hand, back, joint, leg and neck pain
- TENS digital pain reliever
- User manual
- 2 adhesive gel pads
- Output cable
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or labour, or if you suspect you may be pregnant
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems
- Not suitable without supervision for children under 16 years of age
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product
- Please refer to the user manual for additional warnings and cautions
- You should always consult your GP if you are concerned about prolonged or severe pain
- Replacement gel pads are available online or from your local LloydsPharmacy
How to use
- Turn on the device using the power button.
- Start the treatment by increasing the intensity.
- The treatment will last for 30 minutes unless interrupted.
- Once the treatment has finished you will hear a beep and the treatment will stop.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here