- Effective relief from vaginal thrush
- Single dose treatment
- Targets the source of infection
Fast and effective treatment for the symptoms of vaginal thrush.
Vaginal thrush is very common and occurs when the balance of good and bad bacteria in the body is off thrown off. Symptoms of thrush include a white, cottage-cheese like discharge, pain during urination or irritation around the vagina (or penis). If you're experiencing these symptoms and have been diagnosed with having thrush, then the LloydsPharmacy thrush relief capsule is here to help.
This simple and effective tablet contains 150mg of fluconazole, an anti fungal that stops the growth of fungus that causes thrush. The LloydsPharmacy thrush relief capsule is a simple, one-time treatment and can be taken by your partner if he is also experiencing symptoms of thrush around his penis.
Features of LloydsPharmacy thrush relief 150mg capsule
- Easy to swallow
- Targets the source of infection
- Symptoms start to clear within two days
- Soothes redness, irritation and itching
- Re balances good and bad bacteria
- Women experiencing vaginal thrush
- Men with symptoms of penile thrush
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed package leaflet before use
- Do not use if; you are under 16 or over 60 years of age, are pregnant or trying to become pregnant or are taking the prescription medicine cisapride
- Do not take if you are allergic to fluconazole
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not store about 30°C
How to use
A single dose treatment for vaginal thrush. It can also be used to treat your partner if he has thrush on his penis.
- Swallow the capsule whole with water. Thrush should clear within two days. If symptoms persist for longer than a week consult your doctor.
Active ingredient: 150mg of fluconazole.
Also contains: lactose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here