- Helps align toes and reduce bunion pain
- Provides cushioning
- Reduces pain from overlapping toes
Skin closure strips that help promote healing in small cuts and wounds.
The Toe Spreader relieves bunion and toe pain by separating and properly aligning the big and second toe. Unlike traditional bunion and big toe relievers the Toe Spreader contains mineral oil which helps soften and prevent corns.
Features of LloydsPharmacy toe spreader
- Washable and reusable
- Helps relieve toe-joint pressure
- One size fits all
- 1x LloydsPharmacy toe spreader
- Small cuts and scrapes
Warnings and cautions
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult a medical professional before using
- If pain, numbness or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- f you are unsure of your condition, or have any concerns regarding your toe, nail or feet visit your GP / Pharmacist for advice
- Not to be used on broken skin. Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Place toe Spreader between toes.
- Re-adjust as necessary.
- To allow skin to breathe, do not wear for more than 18 hours continuously.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here