- Anti-sickness drug
- Reduces the effects of travel and motion sickness
- Also help to reduce nausea and vomiting
For the prevention and relief of travel sickness, general nausea and vertigo.
This medication reduces the effects of travel and motion sickness. As well, it reduces nausea and vomiting. Its active ingredient is promethazine teoclate.
- 25mg tablets
- Contains promethazine teoclate
- Can also be used to treat allergies
- 10 tablets
- Adults children aged 2 and over
Warnings and cautions
- May cause drowsiness
- If affected do not drive or operate machinery
- Avoid alcoholic drink
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Not to be taken during pregnancy unless recommended by your doctor
- If you take many LloydsPharmacy Travel Sickness and Nausea Tablets than you should: talk to your doctor or pharmacist immediately
- Patients taking other medicines should consult their doctor before taking LloydsPharmacy Travel Sickness and Nausea Tablets
- Do not give it to a child under 2 years old
How to useFor adults and children over 10 years old:
- To prevent travel sickness on longer journeys, take 1 tablet each night before bed, starting with the night before travel.
- To prevent travel sickness on shorter journeys, take 1 tablet 1 or 2 hours before commencing travel.
- To treat travel sickness, take 1 tablet as soon as symptoms appear, and follow up with a second tablet in the evening. If necessary, take a third tablet on the following evening.
- Use only half a tablet, at the same time as adults.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here