- Easy to oral solution
- Triple action
- Contains Benzoin tincture
Formulated to provide you with triple action relief.
LloydsPharmacy triple action cough oral solution has been specially formulated to provide you with triple action relief for coughs, colds and sore throats. This triple action cough solution contains cetylpyridinium chloride, Benzoin tincture and capsicum tincture to give you a soothing and warming feeling.
Features of LloydsPharmacy triple action cough oral solution 200ml
- Soothing relief
- Specially formulated
- Relief from coughs, and sore throats
- Adults and children aged 10 years and older
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not give children under 10 years
- Do not take more medicine than the label tell you to
- For external use only
How to use
- Shake the bottle before use.
Adults and children over 14 years:
- Take two 5ml spoonfuls (10ml).
Children from 10 to 14 years:
- Take one 5ml spoonful.
- The above doses may be taken up to 4 times daily.
Active ingredients: Cetylpyridinium, cholride 1.5mg, Benzoin Tincture 0.083ml and capsicum tincture 0.022ml per 5ml.
Full Ingredients list: Cetylpyridinium Chloride 1.5mg, Benzoin Tincture 0.083ml and Capsicum Tincture 0.022ml per 5ml. Liquorice extract, acetic Acicd E26, Tolu Tincture, ether, Star Anise oil, Honey, treacle, caramel E150c, Sucrose, Glucose, Ethylhydroxybenzoate E218, Xanthan Gum E415 and purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here