- Flexible and elasticated
- Support and comfort
- Washable bandage
Bandage that supports sprains and strains.
LloydsPharmacy tubular bandage provides comfortable and continuous support for sprains and strains. Elasticated and flexible, the bandage stays in place but allows complete freedom of movement. Fully washable and can be used more than once.
Features of LloydsPharmacy tubular bandage size F 10cm x1m
- Provides lasting support for sprains and strains
- Flexible, comfortable and elasticated which allows it to stay in place
- Stays in place but allows movement
- Washable and reusable
Size Circumference of limb Wrist Elbow Ankle Knee Thigh B 13-16cm S/M C 16-20cm M M S D 20-24cm L M S/M S E 24-28cm L M/L M F 28-36cm M/L S G 36-46cm XL M
- 1 bandage 10cm x 1m
- 80% cotton, 20% elastic.
- This product contains latex.
How to use
- Measure the tubular bandage against the affected limb and cut to twice the length required
- Open as a sleeve
- Slide evenly over limb
- For greater pressure, double back second layer to overlap first layer
- Hand wash in warm water using a mild detergent
- Dry flat, away from direct heat
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here