- For cool and clear breathing
- Effective cold relief
- Natural herbal ingredients
Clear, cool breathing with natural ingredients.
Natural, herbal ingredients make LloydsPharmacy vapour rub ideal for calming a cough, easing congestion, and curing catarrh. It comes in a portable, easy-to-store tub featuring menthol and camphor to calm a cough, menthol to relieve nose congestion, and eucalyptus for temporary relief of catarrh.
Features of LloydsPharmacy vapour rub
- Provides relief from nasal catarrh, nasal congestion, cough due to colds, sore throat
- Handy size tub is portable and easy-to-store
- Contains menthol, camphor, eucalyptus and atlas cedar oils
- Suitable for use on the chest, throat, and back
- Easy to use
- 8 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have a history of airway disease or asthma consult a doctor or pharmacist before use
- Do not apply to broken skin, wounds or mucous membrane
- Do not swallow or apply directly onto the nostrils, eyes, mouth or face
How to use
- for external use only, rub a small amount onto chest, throat and back.
- Do not cover with bandages or tight clothing.
- Repeat three times daily.
menthol, camphor, eucalyptus and atlas cedar oils.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here