- With vitamin B
- Maintain healthy bones and contributes to normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal brain function and vision
One a day tablets to help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
LloydsPharmacy vitamin B complex 60 tablets contains vitamins B2, B6 and B12 that play a role in energy release and help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Features of LloydsPharmacy vitamin B complex tablets
- High strength
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Daily supplement
Ingredient Typical weight per tablet %NRV Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.4mg 127 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.6mg 114 Niacin 18mg NE 113 Vitamin B6 2mg 143 Folic Acid 200µg 100 Vitamin B12 1µg 40 Pantothenic Acid 6mg 100
- 60 tablets
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard.
How to use
- Take one tablet each day.
Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Nicotinamide, Cellulose, Calcium Pantothenate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide) , Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Mannitol, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here