- Once a day tablet
- Contribute to the normal function of bones
- 200mg of vitamin C
Easy to swallow capsule that is rich in vitamin C.
LloydsPharmacy vitamin C 200mg 30 tablets contains vitamin C which may help contribute to the normal function of the immune and nervous system and may contribute to the normal function of bones, teeth, gums, cartilage and skin.
Features of LloydsPharmacy vitamin C 200mg 30 tablets
- No artificial colours
- Easy to swallow
- Enriched with vitamin C
Ingredient Typical weight per tablet %NRV Vitamin C 200mg 250
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard.
How to use
- Take on tablet each day.
Ascorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Maltodextrin, Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here