- Wakes you up naturally with gradual light
- 7 adjustable brightness and 6 colours
- Alarm, clock and radio
specifically designed to naturally wake you up./
The LloydsPharmacy wake up light has been specifically designed to help you wake up easier on those dark winter mornings. Specially designed to simulate the sun rise helping you to wake up naturally. The sunrise will start 30 mins before your alarm brightening slowly to help ease you out of sleep.
There are 10 adjustable brightness levels, 7 different colours and 6 wake up nature sounds so you can create a personal wake up that best suits you. If you are still not ready to start the day, hit the snooze button for a further five mins of rest. You can hit any button except the snooze button to stop the sounds. Alternatively programme the inbuilt digital FM radio to wake up to your favourite station.
Features of LloydsPharmacy Wake Up Light with Radio
- Alarm with nature sounds
- Clock: LED time dipslay in 12/24 hour format
- FM radio built in
- 6 changing colour LED
- Sunrise simulation
- Touch sensor
- Compact design - idea for travel/ storage
- 1 unit
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- Do not allow children to play with the device
- If the device is warm, do not cover it or pack and store it
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here