- Discreet and soft
- Reusable and washable
- Fast relief from bunions
LloydsPharmacy soft gel bunion guard aids in the relief of both bunion and big toe discomfort.
The LloydsPharmacy soft gel bunion guard helps in separating the big and second toes and aligning them properly, additionally it protects your toes from rubbing caused by shoes. The two-in-one bunion guard gel contains a mineral oil that aids in softening and preventing corns. They can also be washed, which means they can be reused again.
Features of LloydsPharmacy soft gel bunion guard
- Provides all the comfort
- Toes are perfectly aligned
- Prevents friction on the bunion
- Joint pain is relieved
- Mineral oil softens and prevents corns
- Also aids in the relief of discomfort in the big toe
- Comfortable while you're wearing it
- The toe loop holds the product in place
- 1x guard
- Bunion pain relief and protection
Warnings and cautions
- Do not wear for more than 18 hours continuously to allow the skin to breathe
- Consult medical professional before using if you have diabetes or poor circulate
- Stop using immediately if you experience pain, numbness, or imitation
- Do not use on broken skin
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Care: Carefully wash with water and mild soap
- Dry with air only
- Sprinkle a small amount of talcum powder on the gel after to remove any sticky residue
- Replace product when gel has eventually worn thin
How to use
- Wrap the bunion guard over the big toe, flat side facing the bunion.
- Adjust as needed.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here