- Odour protection
- Long-lasting and quick-acting
- Charcoal activated insoles
Eliminates and prevents foot odour.
LloydsPharmacy odour insoles are highly effective at fighting foul odours with the help of an active charcoal layer in these insoles. Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial destroys the odour producing bacteria and absorbs sweat and moisture. Furthermore, it also provides you with the best protection all the while keeping you comfortable with the help of cushioning. These insoles, according to reliable statistics, are highly effective at fighting and destroying odours than the top-notch brands. These insoles won't bunch up or wrinkle in your shoes.
Features of LloydsPharmacy odour protection insole
- Contains antimicrobial additives
- Fresh feeling throughout the day
- Cushioned foam provides long-lasting comfort
- Keeps feet dry and comfy by absorbing sweat
- Fights germs that cause odours
- One size fits all
- 1x pair
- Odour protection
- All types of footwear
Warnings and cautions
- Wash in a machine at a low temperature
- Do not tumble dry, dry flat, or leave on a radiator
- When your insoles become worn out, you should replace them
How to use
- Use sharp scissors to trim to size according to the guidelines.
- Initially, cut a size larger than your actual shoe size, and then trim it down to your true size.
- Place in footwear with the foam side down.
- The lines are meant as a guide only.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here