- Contains local anaesthetic
- Relieves a sore throat
- Fast acting
For the relief of sore throats and minor infections.
The Lloyds sore throat relief spray contains 1.5mg of benzocaine, a local anaesthetic which helps to soothe sore throats and minor mouth infections. The spray should be sprayed on the back of the throat for relief from the symptoms of sore throats and minor mouth infections. White aluminium can containing Lloyds sore throat relief spray with a folding arm activator that makes it easy to apply the medication.
Features of LLP sore throat relief spray
- Contains 1.5mg of benzocaine
- 60 metered sprays
- 2 sprays per dose
- Folding arm activator that makes it easy to to use
- Provides symptomatic relief
- 60 metered doses- spray
- Adults and children over 13
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Consult your doctor if your sore throat is severe or prolonged, or accompanied by fever, headache, or feeling sick
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Administer 2 sprays to back of throat.
- Repeat 2 to 3 hours up to maximum of 8 doses.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here