- Lemon and honey flavour
- Sore throat relief
- contains vitamin C
On the go quick and lasting relief.
Lockets honey and lemon lozenges can help soothe your throat, nose, and sinuses. With honey, menthol, eucalyptus, and vitamin C, the lozenges ensure you get a soothing touch. The lemon and honey combination tastes pleasant and refreshing as you softly suck on the hard shell. The liquid centre rolls down your throat as you softly suck on the hard shell.
Features of Lockets Honey & Lemon 10 pack
- Enriched with menthol and eucalyptus
- Helps to clear your nose
- Soothing effect
- Liquid centre
- Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Pack of 10
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Read packing for any allergies
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Please see packaging for insructions.
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Honey (9.6%), Humectant Glycerine (Non-Animal), Flavourings, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Colour Beta-Carotene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here