- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Increases firmness
- Protection against ageing of the skin
To fight against the signs of ageing, L'Oréal laboratories have created revitalift day.
It is the first cream with nanosomes of pro-retinol A and with par-elastyl, which act to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and firm up the skin. The revitalift formula is enriched with pro-retinol A, a powerful anti-wrinkle agent, which is encapsulated in nanosomes. Patented nanosomes penetrate deep into the epidermis, to work at the heart of the wrinkles.
Par-elastyl, a powerful active firming ingredient, fights against the deterioration of the elastin fibres that support the skin (tested in vitro). A double protection against UVB and UVA rays is combined with vitamin E to protect the skin. Use with dermo-expertise anti-wrinkle & firming night cream for maximum protection.
Features of L'Oreal dermo-expertise anti-wrinkle & firming day cream
- Intensive action
- UVA & UVB protection
- Dermatologically tested
- Signs of ageing
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply the cream everyday with upwards, circular movements on a thoroughly cleansed face and neck.
- Use twice per day or for best results, use night cream in the evening.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here